BREAKING NEWS: Healthy Workplace Bill Passes Another Hurdle
Everyone, this is Neal Dias a resident of Massachusetts and a victim on Workplace Bullying that took place at Verizon.
I have become a voice of change in the goal to help every employee in my state and others across the country.
We have active bills in place all across this country that are so close to becoming law. Right now we need your help in Massachusetts.
Please read below and help to spread the word NOW!
We cannot complain, if we do not act when the time is called upon us to do so. It is
Our time, it is now.
Upon completion of helping Massachusetts, go on: “The Healthy Workplace Bill” link to see what you can do in your state, http://www.healthyworkplacebill.org/.
On May 30, the Healthy Workplace Bill moved on from a second reading in the House. It has now been sent for a third reading.
We have until July 31, 2012 to get this bill passed this session before we have to re-introduce it in January. While we’re waiting for direction from State House lobbyists, we’re working to spread the word as much as possible about the bill:
– Write a letter to the editor of your local paper describing why you support the Healthy Workplace Bill. If you need assistance and would like us to proofread your letter, e-mail email@example.com. Read an example:
– Reach out to civil rights groups about their possible support and encourage them to notify their group about the bill. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with results.
– Post a link to this slideshow on Facebook to educate others on the Healthy Workplace Bill: http://prezi.com/i1h9lcalopsx/healthy-workplace-bill/
– Forward a link to the Massachusetts Healthy Workplace Bill website and new blog about the making of the bill into law to your friends:
– Pass around a Massachusetts Healthy Workplace Bill Fact Sheet:
Get updates on the progress of the bill on social media:
– Write to 10 employment lawyers, social workers, and psychologists about the Healthy Workplace Bill. Ask them to tell their clients about the bill. Download the letter template:
Massachusetts Healthy Workplace Advocates
About the Bill:
As Verizon would say: Making Progress Every Day!
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
Neal W. Dias
My Blog Page:
Blog Address (GOOGLE): Bullying at Verizon – Enough is Enough
• Justice at Verizon
• Enough is Enough – Stop Workplace Bullying
Huffington Post Article:
Title: Verizon: Plenty Of Good Middle Class Jobs But Would You Want To Work There?
My Press Releases:
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in Boston Massachusetts July 7, 2012 (Video):
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in New York April 30, 2012 (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6pPe2gqGRI&feature=share
Civil Rights and Anti-Bullying Leadership Summit in Hartford Connecticut at the Legislators Building, August 9, 2012
**(Neal W. Dias – fast forward to 02:41:56 – 02:56:09)**
National Workplace Bullying Press Conference in Washington DC October 15th 2012
Newspaper Article About Me:
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in New York April 30, 2012 (Newspaper Article):
Story on the Massachusetts Healthy Workplace web site June 11, 2012:
Civil Rights and Anti-Bullying Leadership Summit in Hartford Connecticut at the Legislators Building, August 9, 2012 (Flyer)
Press Release Distribution October 11, 2012
News Blaze October 12, 2012
ABC Channel 13 / WE-SET TV The Heart of Virginia October 15, 2012
24/7 Press Releases October 13, 2012
U.S. Politics Today October 15, 2012
Bullying at Verizon – Enough is Enough / Petition:
Enough is Enough – Stop Workplace Bullying / National Petition:
Healthy Workplace Bill:
Healthy Workplace National Bill page: http://www.healthyworkplacebill.org/
o PLEASE, click on this link above, then get into you specific state. Once you are in the state of your choice, Click on to your state, and you will see the: “HWCE-Z Letter E-Mailing Tool,” will be right on that page. It will only take one minute as it will allow your state legislators know instantly that you are in support on this “Healthy Workplace Bill.”
Workplace Bullying Institute (WBI) / Unlimited Resources
Undercover Lawyer / State Law Resources for Hostile Work Environment
Oprah (On Workplace Bullying):
National Workplace Bullying Attorney – Carol Ryder:
Attorney Carol Ryder from New York, NY.