Verizon Endless Resources:
Verizon hired Edwards, Angell, Palmer and Dodge out of Boston.
- They are paying them over 1,000 an hour with the staff they have working on my case. It cost Verizon hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- They have been dealing with my case for 2 years now.
- Do you honestly think Edwards, Angell, Palmer and Dodge, want my case to end. Some law firms milk companies like Verizon and continue to abuse victims.
- Now times this by thousands of cases each year.
- Workplace bullying cost the company’s hundreds of millions a year, and increased unnecessary medical expenses.
- They rather avoid the issue that harms their companies more, than to deal with the situation.
- Attorneys from Edwards, Angell, Palmer and Dodge, advised me to my face that: I will never see justice, as Verizon has endless resources, and even if I ever win in court, (which they highly doubt because of the new judge that is assigned to my case, will never allow this case to go to trial, because this judge does not favor discrimination and wrongful termination cases), they will tie me up in court with appeals, so I will never see a dime or receive justice!
That’s bullying and pathetic at the highest level possible. Denying people at the bottom justice, Verizon and their attorney’s state in reality – YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND HAVE NO VOICE OR POWER COMPARED TO US!
I beg to differ. My voice is being heard all over the world, and its getting louder each day!
As Verizon would say: Making Progress Every Day!
“The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
Neal W. Dias
My Blog Page:
Blog Address (GOOGLE): Bullying at Verizon – Enough is Enough
• Justice at Verizon
• Enough is Enough – Stop Workplace Bullying
Huffington Post Article:
Title: Verizon: Plenty Of Good Middle Class Jobs But Would You Want To Work There?
My Press Releases:
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in Boston Massachusetts July 7, 2012 (Video):
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in New York April 30, 2012 (Video): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6pPe2gqGRI&feature=share
Civil Rights and Anti-Bullying Leadership Summit in Hartford Connecticut at the Legislators Building, August 9, 2012
**(Neal W. Dias – fast forward to 02:41:56 – 02:56:09)**
National Workplace Bullying Press Conference in Washington DC October 15th 2012
Newspaper Article About Me:
Healthy Workplace Bill Press Conference in New York April 30, 2012 (Newspaper Article):
Story on the Massachusetts Healthy Workplace web site June 11, 2012:
Civil Rights and Anti-Bullying Leadership Summit in Hartford Connecticut at the Legislators Building, August 9, 2012 (Flyer)
Press Release Distribution October 11, 2012
News Blaze October 12, 2012
ABC Channel 13 / WE-SET TV The Heart of Virginia October 15, 2012
24/7 Press Releases October 13, 2012
U.S. Politics Today October 15, 2012
Bullying at Verizon – Enough is Enough / Petition:
Enough is Enough – Stop Workplace Bullying / National Petition:
Healthy Workplace Bill:
Healthy Workplace National Bill page: http://www.healthyworkplacebill.org/
o PLEASE, click on this link above, then get into you specific state. Once you are in the state of your choice, Click on to your state, and you will see the: “HWCE-Z Letter E-Mailing Tool,” will be right on that page. It will only take one minute as it will allow your state legislators know instantly that you are in support on this “Healthy Workplace Bill.”
Workplace Bullying Institute (WBI) / Unlimited Resources
Undercover Lawyer / State Law Resources for Hostile Work Environment
Oprah (On Workplace Bullying):
National Workplace Bullying Attorney – Carol Ryder:
Attorney Carol Ryder from New York, NY.